The administration as well as the transport organisation and processing division are located at the Meppen site. Currently, about 330 people are employed here.
On an area of almost 90,000 m², there is an administration building, a handling facility of 7,000 m² and a "Technology" service centre for the maintenance of all technical facilities.
The fleet used comprises 150 own vehicle units and about 50 subcontractor vehicles.
- National and pan-European general cargo network with 36 stations in Germany and over 400 receiving partners across Europe
- Parcel service for shipments under 31.5 kg via our cooperation partner, Deutsche Post
- National Express Service
- National and Europe-wide transport system for part and full loads
- Worldwide shipping via sea and air freight with handling partners in all countries of the world
- Complete processing of all customs formalities in import, export, transit and bonded warehouse